Are you looking for a complete solution for your website design ? Introducing Elementor page builder with no limits in design , advanced features functionality and lots more in hand.
If you are a web designer want to achieve pixel perfect design, A marketer need a website online fast or a developer wants to get a power pack solution to expand their capabilities then Elementor has everything you need.
Lets get dive into this…..
- Elementor Overview
- Key Features of Elementor
- Other third-party extensions extend Elementor even further
- Best Compatible theme to work
- Should You Upgrade to PRO Version?
- Elementor: Pricing and Licensing Scheme
- Is Elementor Pro Worth It?
- Elementor Review: Final Thoughts
1. Elementor Page Builder Overview
Elementor Page Builder is a visual drag and drop WordPress page builder. It comes with lots of predefined blocks, pre-made widgets, powerful design toolset to create a beautiful website within in a minute with zero coding also.
2.Key features of Elementor :
Once you install Elementor:
- You got 90+ Pre-made widgets like heading, images, gallery etc to create your website ready fast.
- You can create new pages with any style with no limits of design of Elementor advanced design functionality.
- Drag and drop editor, live design , instant page load will make your work fun and more easier .
- No need of any coding knowledge.
- You can have a responsive editing features let’s you create a fully responsive website in a whole new way .
3.Other third-party extensions extend Elementor even further
As Elementor is an open source playform anyone can build free and premium extension to extend the functionality of free version. There’s no limit of using free version while using those add on plugins in your site.
We will comes up a new discussion on that later.
4. Best Compatible theme to work
Elementor works most of the WordPress theme available . Old themes are also getting compatibility functionality with Elementor Now-a-days. You can also use pre-made blocks section to make any design and customize design to make theme own.
Yet There’s few theme you can count on designing very fast website.
- Hello Elementor
and Lots more to check on https://elementor.com/help/best-elementor-themes/
5.Should i Upgrade to Pro Version?
Hence you have access to free widgets blocks and everything you need to create a website yet there’s more to go with Pro Version . You will get limitless features with Pro.
Pro version includes with premium templates , 100+ premium Block templates and pro support also.
The Pro version Lets you create a full website ,
- Custom Mulitiple Header and Footer
- Archive pages
- Woo- Commerce builder
- Blog page and Post Editing
- Search page
- Global Widgets
- Custom Css
- Dynamic Content
- Popup Builder
- Contact Form
- Custom Post features
- Pro Templates and Blocks
- Advanced functionality in design like animation and sticky feature elements
6.Elementor: Pricing and Licensing Scheme
If you are small business owner and you want to make a website for your business then you can simply go with free version with free addons. If you don’t like to take hassle of extra addons then personal package will suit your need.
When you are a professional web designer , freelancer and you create a lot of websites for clients then the Expert package is the best option to go.
Before choosing Pro package ,The License scheme make some confusion for beginner. You can renew it otherwise the license expires , you will lose the future updates, pro templates and blocks and support also.
7. Is Elementor Pro Worth it?
Elementor Pro provides additional 30 modules that will help you to create important section of a website such as:
- Forms (opt-in, contact, and login forms)
- Slider gallery
- Pricing tables
- Grid blog posts
- Woo Commerce features (products, categories, add to cart)
- Flip box
- Form integrations
- Custom fonts & icons
- Motion Effects
- Share buttons
- Theme Builder
8.Elementor Review: Final Thoughts
Elementor is now a popular page builder and strongest one. The developers are really working hard to grow it according to need and making it more accessible to users.
When it comes to design , you will see the difference between other page builder . It is going to reduce your lots of work load and time, i am pretty sure about it.
Let’s install it and check it on today itself. Let me know your comments on the page builder?
Is it really making a difference in your experience ?
I am WordPress Developer . Working as a Front end Developer and WordPress theme developer in Different Marketplace. Like to travel, write, creating videos stuff.